To help you get the best return on your investment in technology, the CBA’s Law Practice Management & Technology Division regularly sponsors demonstrations of hardware and software geared to legal professionals. In an hour or less, you will learn how to use common technologies to be more productive, efficient, and tech savvy!
Live demos are held in-person at the CBA or join us virtually from your desktop. See upcoming course schedule at www.chicagobar.org/techtraining. Complimentary for CBA members. $50 Nonmember. .5 hours MCLE Credit for live/webcast program.
Archives of the live programs are available below (NO MCLE) in a player optimized for full screen and/or mobile viewing, as well as pause, forward and rewind.
- Build Your Own Website
- Build a Blog and More with WordPress
- Create a Facebook Business Page
- Plan and Execute an Email Marketing Campaign with Constant Contact
- The Art of Selling Without Selling
- Smile for the Camera with YouTube
- Set Up Google My Business
- Master Digital Marketing for Law Firms with FindLaw
- Understand Twitter
- Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
- The Basics of Using Facebook
- Use Tumblr for Advocacy
- Stop Stressing over Social Media with Hootsuite
- Market Your Firm with Facebook
- Navigate Social Media’s Privacy Traps
- Build a Blog with Weebly
- Create Image Content for Your Online Marketing
- Avoid Common Legal Website Mistakes
- Make Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Work for Your Law Firm