To help you get the best return on your investment in technology, the CBA’s Law Practice Management & Technology Division regularly sponsors demonstrations of hardware and software geared to legal professionals. In an hour or less, you will learn how to use common technologies to be more productive, efficient, and tech savvy!
Live demos are held in-person at the CBA or join us virtually from your desktop. See upcoming course schedule at www.chicagobar.org/techtraining. Complimentary for CBA members. $50 Nonmember. .5 hours MCLE Credit for live/webcast program.
Archives of the live programs are available below (NO MCLE) in a player optimized for full screen and/or mobile viewing, as well as pause, forward and rewind.
- Reduce Admin Calls with Online Appointment Scheduling, a Virtual Receptionist, Client Portals and More
- Hire the Right People for Your Law Firm
- Use Experienced Freelance Attorneys to Grow Your Practice and Profits
- Better Manage Your Law Firm with Billing and Accounting Reports
- Practice Law on the Go
- Grow Your Firm with a Virtual Receptionist
- Understand Cyber Liability for Law Firms
- Make Sure You Have the Right Retirement Plan for Your Small Business
- Meet Your Retirement Plan Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Make a List and Check It Twice with Wunderlist
- Understand What Your 401K is Costing You
- Adopt Technology into Your Small Law Firm
- Utilize Essential Reports for Financial Stability
- Honestly Answer a Malpractice Insurance Applicatio
- Use Business Intelligence for Law Firm Stability and Growth
- Use KPIs to Increase Profitability
- Tech Apps to PowerUP Today’s Attorney
Back to How To… Video Categories