To help you get the best return on your investment in technology, the CBA’s Law Practice Management & Technology Division regularly sponsors demonstrations of hardware and software geared to legal professionals. In an hour or less, you will learn how to use common technologies to be more productive, efficient, and tech savvy!
Live demos are held in-person at the CBA or join us virtually from your desktop. See upcoming course schedule at www.chicagobar.org/techtraining. Complimentary for CBA members. $50 Nonmember. .5 hours MCLE Credit for live/webcast program.
Archives of the live programs are available below (NO MCLE) in a player optimized for full screen and/or mobile viewing, as well as pause, forward and rewind.
- Prepare Documents for eFiling in Microsoft Word
- Prepare Documents for eFiling in Nuance Power PDF
- Prepare Documents for eFiling in Adobe Acrobat DC
- eFile and eServe in Illinois Courts: What You Need to Know
- eFile and eServe in 5 Easy Steps with File and Serve IL
- Prepare for Mandatory eFiling with One Legal
Back to How To… Video Categories