To help you get the best return on your investment in technology, the CBA’s Law Practice Management & Technology Division regularly sponsors demonstrations of hardware and software geared to legal professionals. In an hour or less, you will learn how to use common technologies to be more productive, efficient, and tech savvy!
Live demos are held in-person at the CBA or join us virtually from your desktop. See upcoming course schedule at www.chicagobar.org/techtraining. Complimentary for CBA members. $50 Nonmember. .5 hours MCLE Credit for live/webcast program.
Archives of the live programs are available below (NO MCLE) in a player optimized for full screen and/or mobile viewing, as well as pause, forward and rewind.
- Use E-Signature Tools
- Create Resusable Forms with the Form Tool
- Use Dropbox for File Management
- Use Box for Online Document Storage Collaboration
- Move to a Paperless Law Office
- Compare Worldox and NetDocuments
- Sync, Store, and Share Documents in the Cloud with Sharefile
- Auto-generate Table of Authorities with Best Authority
- Collaborate Using Track Changes
- Use Google Drive for Document Storage
- Use Best Practices For File Names for Retrieval and Storage
- Collect and Track Digital Documents
- Use eSignatures in Your Practice
- Automating Your Practice: How to Use Technology to Reduce Errors and Increase Profitability
- Use Your Voice to Deliver Enhanced Client Services with Big Hand
Back to How To… Video Categories