Are you looking to start your own practice? The Plan for Profit course offered by the Women’s Business Development Center might be of interest to you. Plan for Profit is a comprehensive training program for entrepreneurs learning to work on their business, whether they are start-up or emerging businesses.
This course will cover the key areas of:
- Business model development
- Unique value proposition creation – defining your niche
- Business hypotheses testing – completing customer discovery
- Product-market fit assessment
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing strategy development
- Financial viability analysis
Read more about the course and how to apply here. Sessions take place every Thursday from May 6 – June 23, 2021 9:00am – 11:00am.