You may be on LinkedIn, but is your firm? Separate from your personal LinkedIn profile, a LinkedIn company page lets you showcase your firm as a whole, publish news, and highlight your services as a brand. Firms of any size can benefit, but there is criteria in creating one:
- You must have a personal LinkedIn profile set up with your true first and last name.
- Your profile is at least 7 days old.
- Your profile strength must be listed as Intermediate or All Star.
- You must have several connections on your profile.
- You’re a current company employee and your position is listed in the Experience section on your profile.
- You have a company email address (e.g. email@example.com) added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account.
- Your company’s email domain is unique to the company.
If you fit this criteria, create your LinkedIn company page today at https://www.linkedin.com/company/add/show