New archives available:
- June 26, 2012: How to… Take Note with Evernote (webcast/materials, training, no CLE)
- June 28, 2012: Everything You Need To Know About Trust Accounting (But Were Afraid to Ask) (webcast/materials, CLE)
- July 10, 2012: How to… Control Formatting with MS Word Styles and Templates (webcast/materials, training, no CLE)
- July 24, 2012: How to… Discover the Benefits of Windows 7 (webcast/materials, training, no CLE)
- July 24, 2012: What’s New in Law Practice Management Software (webcast/materials, CLE)
- August 7, 2012: How to… Master the Presentation with MS PowerPoint (Intermediate) (webcast/materials, training, no CLE)
Did you know that if you registered for a CBA LPMT CLE program or training class you can go back and watch the recording any time? Simply log in to the Chicago Bar Association website and look under “Webcasts” and then select “My Seminars” from the drop down menu. If you missed a session, the links to the recordings will be available on the LPMT site listed in the Program Archives link under “Upcoming Programs”. Just register to watch.
Also, all Chicago Bar Association members have access to previous progam materials, as well as white papers and other information. Click on the “Articles (CBA Members Only)” tab in the site header.