Did you know that if you registered for a CBA LPMT CLE program or training class you can go back and watch the recording any time? Simply log in to the Chicago Bar Association website and look under “Webcasts” and then select “My Seminars” from the drop down menu. If you missed a session, the links to the recordings will be available on the LPMT site listed in the Program Archives link under “Upcoming Programs”. Just register to watch.
- January 26, 2010: Law Practice Management & Technology Tips for Lawyers (webcast/materials, CLE)
- February 23, 20102: Managing Information Overload (webcast/materials, CLE)
- March 7, 2012: How to… Use Adobe Acrobat (Basic) (webcast, training, no CLE) and How to… Adobe Acrobat basics slides
- March 20, 2012: Strategies to Reduce Paper in the Office (webcast/materials, CLE)
- March 20, 2012: How to… Use Twitter (Basic) (webcast, training, no CLE) and How To… Twitter 101 slides
- April 4, 2012: How to… Use Adobe Acrobat (Intermediate) (webcast coming soon) and How to… Intermediate Acrobat slides
Also, all Chicago Bar Association members have access to previous progam materials, as well as white papers and other information. Click on the “Articles (CBA Members Only)” tab in the site header.