The Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Section and Law Practice & Technology and The Chicago Bar Foundation are excited to invite you to attend the Future of the Law Week events. Every day we will present a new cutting edge topic on how to practice like Steve Austin (better…stronger…faster). We’ll also have a Future Fair where you can meet organizations and companies that are helping lawyers respond to client’s needs while investing in their own. Plus a reception to kick it off and lunch for the finale!
Week at a Glance:
- Innovative Pricing Techniques: Moving Away from the Billable Hour
February 17, 2015 / 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. In-person at CBA Building / Reception to follow
- Elementary, My Dear Watson: Expert Systems, Process and Knowledge Management
February 18, 2015 / 12:00 p.m. -1:30 p.m. In-person at the CBA Building / Webcast
- From Walmart to Coffee Shops to Malls: How Practicing Differently Can Improve Your Client Development
February 19, 2015 / 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. In-person at CBA Building / Webcast
- Free Your Mind: New Ways to Attract and Serve Clients
February 20, 2015 / 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. In-person at the CBA Building
- Future Fair with complimentary lunch
February 20, 2015 / 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. From predictive coding to visual legal research to expert systems and analytics, you will find experts offering ideas that will help you launch your firm forward: DirectLaw, Justice Entrepreneur Project, Draft Once, Neota Logic, Ravel Law, Avvo, ABA Commission on the Future of the Law and Business Law Network.
To get all the details see our Chicago Bar Association Future of the Law Week Guide. Hope to see you there!